Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A new project

July first is the perfec time to start a new project--join me in my daily paintings and mixed arts projects that will all feature these beautiful creatures! The daily projects will come in all different sizes from the BIG ART series I am doing to small collectable ACEOs! But everyday I will post a new bird until the project is complete July 31. As with all my other art projects, the projects will be for sale in my Etsy shop.

My first group of birds are anxiously awaiting to make their appearance--I will post them here later this evening so check back soon.

Looking for a special bird--certain colors or size? Have a favorite quote you would like me to incorporate in a painting? Let me know what you would like me to paint--and post it in the comments section! No obligation to purchase--I would just love to hear your creative ideas.

No comments: